Registration for Next Year:
- Registration for returning Joyful Noise families starts on March 20.
- Registration for new Joyful Noise families starts on April 17.
- Openings are still available in the Marching Saints. Registration ends on May 8. No registrations will be accepted after that date.
- Note: Register early in order to get a space in the class you want. The bonus is that you’ll get to sign up for your volunteer job early too, and have the pick of jobs. I regret that we had to turn families away last year, so if you truly want to join us, do register as soon as possible.
Other Important Dates:
- Open House dates are March 13 and 20, and April 17. If you cannot come one of those dates, please contact Susan Davis for a private tour.
Joyful Noise Homeschool Band is a homeschool band run on Christian principles, meeting weekly on Fridays at Sandy Plains Baptist Church in Marietta, Georgia.
Joyful Noise Home School Band provides band and orchestra instruction on four levels. We begin with students who don’t know how to read music or hold their instrument and help them progress to playing more and more complex and difficult music. All music types are explored: Classical, Swing, Modern, Traditional, Hymns, Praise, Marches, Sacred, and much more, depending on the class.
We offer opportunities for students to perform, as well as leadership opportunities for older students who assist the directors. In addition to the band and orchestra programs, Joyful Noise also provides two levels of jazz band, chorus, recorder, guitar, woodwind ensemble, brass ensemble and a preschool music program called “Joyful Noisemakers” and even Marching Band!
We want to honor God with the talents He has given us. To God be the glory great things he has done!